Tuesday, January 26, 2016

MTC Days

December 26, 2015

Mom,

The food is pretty good here, they try and serve something for everyone. In the morning I usually eat a bagel with cream cheese, or oatmeal. They have a bar where you can make you're own chicken wraps, and put lots of good vegetables in and stuff, I usually have that for lunch. They usually serve burger and fries, or something like that every meal, but I avoid it. They have nice soups and salads for dinner too.

Can't wait for my package, I appreciate it. Say hi to Elizabeth, and Guss for me.

Love you! Write to you next week!

Griffin

Elder Vincent, Elder McCracken, Elder Changchum, Elder Watt, Elder Collingridge, Elder Lui
Elder Watt, Elder Vincent, Brother Griffiths, Elder Lui, Elder Collingridge, Elder Changchum


December 19, 2015

Love you and wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Let the family know I love them, and am praying for them all!
I will be able to call 4pm on christmas mountain time.
Apparently an Apostle will probably speak to us Christmas Eve, so i'll let you know how that goes! I'm excited, hope they do a meet and greet.

Love you all!

December 12, 2015

They are letting me write a short message to you as a special exception. My P-Day is Saturday so expect a message then! I'm doing well I really like the MTC. I'm adjusting to missionary life well, is hard but I really love it. I share a room with 6 Elders including me, they are all really great people. My companion is Elder Vincent hes a nice guy.

This is he closest I have ever felt to God, and my purpose as a missionary is becoming more clear to me every day we study. We are doing classes and exercises everyday that teach us how to help others come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel, through Repentance, Baptism, and receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. 

Try not to send me any big packages until I am in the field in Arizona. I love you all very much! Remember me in your prayers and I will be remembering you!

Love you!

Elder Collingridge
Elder Vincent, Elder Watt, Elder Lui, Elder Collingridge, Elder Changchum
Back - Elder Changchum, Front - Elder Vincent, Elder Lui, Elder Collingridge, Elder Watt and Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment